Monday, October 01, 2007

Gotta Love the Buffs!



With :02 left to go in the game I am sitting in my car on the way from my sister-in-laws wedding to the reception. I am going crazy and the people around me are laughing at me...Then Mark Johnson said, "It is good!" The buffs beat #3 Oklahoma!!! I won't have believed it, if I didn't hear it and then watch it later. For the first time in a long time the buffs were on Sports Center, as the leading story. Not only did the buffs win, but they held the #1 offense in the nation to 230 years in total offense forcing three turnovers. The most impressive stat was that the buffs held the ball for over minutes. What a great weekend for Colorado sports...Buffs beat Oklahoma and we are still taking about the Rockies in October.

1 comment:

Dan Luebcke said...

Yes, yes I do...love the Buffs!